Visitation has been temporarily suspended October 22, 2021 until further notice due to a positive COVID case.
The following Visitation Protocol and Plan does not apply to End of Life and Compassionate Care Visits
Scheduling A Visit
Visitation will be scheduled through the activities department by calling 717-240-1944. All visits will be by appointment and should be scheduled one week in advance. During the scheduling, the number of visitors allowed will be determined; Social Services and Unit Manager will determine those residents who can safely accept visitors.
Visitation Neutral Zones—Weather Not Permitting (Inside)
- Multipurpose Room
- Transitions Small Dining Room
- Heritage Harbor Activity Room
- Outdoor visitation is preferred
- Visitation will occur in only Neutral Zones
- Visitors will be screened using the Visitation Tool
- Visitation will be monitored
- Visitation area will be cleaned between visits
- Visitors must wear a facemask (including a faceshield for indoor visitation) during the entire visit
- Children permitted when accompanied by adult visitor. Adult visitors must be able to manage children. Children 2 years or older must wear a facemask during the entire visit, and maintain strict social distancing from the resident.
- Alcohol-based hand rub will be provided to and used by visitor before and after the visit
- Visitors will stay in designated facility areas only
- Visits are currently being limited to 30 minute increments
- Rescheduling or relocating due to inclement weather will be at the discretion of staff
- Please check Guidance for Visiting your loved ones before your visit.
- Screening of visitors for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will be completed by the staff member or volunteer monitoring the visit. Those that do not pass screening will not be permitted to visit.
- Using the Visitation Tool the visitors will sign in, provide contact information, and sign out upon departure.
- CMS encourages that visitors be COVID-19 tested 2-3 days prior to visitation and that visitors bring documentation of their testing results to the visit.
The PA Department of Health Encourages everyone to download the COVID Alert PA App.