The Chaplain at Claremont serves as the director of pastoral care. She oversees, conducts and directs the spiritual programs and pastoral care of all faiths provided to the residents, their families and staff. She is in the building every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The Office of the Chaplain is located at the rear of the chapel on the ground level.
The local community churches actively provide spiritual programs on Sunday afternoon and special events during the week. A priest from Carlisle’s St. Patrick’s Catholic Church celebrates mass every third Wednesday (every other month). The Claremont Chaplain and volunteer staff conduct room visitation and weekly devotions on each floor.
- Monday 10 a.m. - C-Wing Devotions in the Day Room
- Tuesday 10 a.m. - Second Floor Devotions in the Day Room
- Tuesday 10:30 a.m. - Catholic Rosary
- Tuesday 1:30 p.m. - Heritage Harbor Devotions
- Tuesday 4 p.m. - Rehab Floor in the Day Room
- Wednesday 10 a.m. - Third Floor Devotions in the Day Room
- Thursday 10 a.m. - First Floor Devotions in the Day Room
- Sunday 2 p.m. - Multi-purpose room, ground level
- Sunday 2 p.m. - Heritage Harbor
The Meditation Room is a designated private place of meditation and prayer. It is located adjacent to the chapel and is open daily to residents, staff, and families. If you would like to become part of our caregiver team as a volunteer, please contact the Chaplain’s Office at 717-240-1978.